Well here is the much-awaited post series about the kinkier side of our lives. This will be the first of many posts hopefully we'll be bringing in for you.
"Swinging, sometimes called wife swapping, husband swapping or partner swapping, is sexual activity in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in such activities with others as a recreational or social activity." is the definition given in Wiki for Swinging. We will not go into a level of decoding of this lifestyle as it is not the intention of these blog posts. However, we will talk about and share with you the experiences we've had and been having in this lifestyle.
First thing first, there are 2 sides to this lifestyle just like anything else in this world.
One where the results are positive and the other negative. So one should always consider the factors of this lifestyle before jumping in on this. This is NOT for the couples who are conservative and are insecure about their current relationship. Swinging is not to be misread or used as a way to cheating your spouse or partner.
It was 2017 when me and the missus started talking to each other on this topic. Like in almost all other couples who engage in this lifestyle, I was the one who suggested the idea of Swinging to my better half. At first, the response was of course not a positive one. But she was opened to the idea of reading up on this and getting to familiarize herself with this whole concept.
My reason to suggest Swinging to her was to break away from this monogamous routine. To have a little bit of change and to bring some passion back to ourselves.
I'm sorry I'll have to close this post now, but I will try to upload my next post asap. Hopefully, I'll try to include more details on why we chose the Swinging lifestyle and the early obstacles we had to face.

Comments