It's almost been two weeks since we published part one of this blog post. So first of all, let me apologize for the little delay on this. Work has been hectic and hasn't given me or Danuthri the freedom to finish this sooner.
So where can we start?. Oh yeah, since this part contains our personal experiences in the group plays we attended, I'll try to keep this post as casual as possible.
First time
The very first time we were invited to a group meeting was by one of the prominent couples in the swinging community in Sri Lanka. They are the best hosts we've met so far in this lifestyle.
This was in the latter part of 2018 and we were still new to the community (we were recommended to the hosts by another couple we met on an earlier occasion).
It was an evening party and the host couple was so humble to pick us up on the way. Once we entered the place, we noticed that another couple was already settling down. And we were expecting another couple to come in a short while. The hosts have already set up a table full of munchies for everyone and a minibar filled with several types of spirits (it's not easy to host a party and a good one at that)
From the moment we entered the room, there was one couple who was making eye contact with us; let's call them Mr. and Mrs. X. And we both also liked them and clicked with them in an instance. Me and Danuthri were also hinting at each other that we need to mingle with them more. So when the lights got dimmed, people slowly started approaching the partner they liked and things started getting heated instantly. Mr. and Mrs. X were our partners and we were theirs.
Danuthri's View
This part is from Danuthri on her experience.
So Mr. X approached me and slowly started caressing my hand. Even though this is a new experience for me, I wasn't nervous and I knew what was happening around me. Then he started kissing my neck. It gave me a tingly feeling and I felt his hand reaching my boobs. I knew how much he liked that when he sighed after feeling my boob on his hand. lol
I gave him a little bit of an opening by unbuttoning my top. He got the hint to go down a bit and see them up close. I was wearing a lace bra and apparently, it was his favorite color. We started laughing when he said that. So he got the chance to remove the bra and take my breast out. I saw how he stared at them and I knew he was so eagerly waiting to jump on them. I also expected no less ;) and I started getting wet when he started licking my nipples.
Nipples are a huge turn on for me and everyone I've played with knows that. Then he started to go down and kissed my pussy. He started licking from the side of my thong and all I could remember is that my eyes were going up with excitement. I think I must have held his head tight for about 20 minutes and I might have cum like twice in between. I like to give and receive oral equally so, I got up and asked Mr. X to sit down on the couch. From the side, I could see that Todd was enjoying his time with Mrs. X. So I knew that he was also in good hands.
Once Mr.X sat down, I pulled his pants down and took his penis out. It was not long as Todd's but had a girth to it. So I knew it's going to be an experience. I spent sucking his cock for 15 to 20 minutes and then he wanted to move to the bed. The couple who hosted the party was so attentive to detail. They had bunch of condoms placed everywhere in their house (not "everywhere everywhere".. like the places where we can go. main hall, bedroom, etc.). So that anyone can play anywhere they like and all necessities like condoms are available close by.
So when we went to the bed, I helped Mr. X to put on a condom. We started with some missionary and I could definitely feel his girth. He kept on sucking my nipples and I started moaning because of that. Usually, I'm not an out-loud moaning person, but I think the settings were right that day for me to relax and enjoy things a bit different. I saw another person in the room enjoying some view of us having fun. I slowly asked him to come close and started giving him a bj. I have had the experience of playing with 2 guys at the same time, so this was nothing new. Then Mr. X wanted to do some doggie and we switched places on the bed; still having the other cock in my mouth. I think we played continuously for another half an hour before Mr. X relieved himself. The other guy kept on for a bit longer and I was also up to continue. He wanted to do a 69 so I let him come on top of me. I guess we fucked each other for another half an hour before both of us were all sweaty and knew that we had to call it a night.
I walked out to the main hall to see that Todd was holding Mrs. X and cuddling and I knew he was also done with his playtime.
Todd's View
So when Mr. X approached Danuthri, I started flirting with his missus. She's so down-to-earth, seasoned in the lifestyle and a perfect conversationalist that you can talk about anything. She's petite in size and had the perfect pair of tittie in the crowd. I guess they were 32d or 32dd. We started mingling over our drinks (even though Danuthri was already on the couch getting fingered. lol) and we both knew that we liked each other (on a later occasion, she did say that and I also accepted that I liked her company 😊).
After a while, I held her hand and got her to a side of the couch. Made her comfortable and started kissing her. She's a great kisser and I cuddled her so close. She wore the perfect perfume for that night and it made me so horny. She started touching my dick and slowly took it out of my pant. I slowly removed her dress and my jaw dropped when I saw she was in this red color thong and was wearing a lace bra. Unhooking that was no issue and her boobs just popped out. While she was stroking my dick, I was just mesmerized with her tits and was sucking them till they were dried. Her nipples were small and her areola was like milk chocolate in color.
She wanted to go down first and started sucking my cock. She was like "your cock is way longer than Mr. X's" lol. She was deepthroating and enjoyed cleaning up after. I was amazed by her skills in bj and especially sucking my balls. After that, I got her to the couch and removed her thong. It was all clean, shaved and good in taste. I started sucking and fingering her pussy. She came like twice and she was moaning throughout.
She sat on my dick and started riding it. Her boobs were facing me and man they were a handful and gave me a perfect view. I was massaging her tits while she was getting my dick inside her. She cuddled me in awe when she came. Then she was like "so what's your favorite position?". Being an ass man myself, said "doggie" lol.
She pushed me onto the couch and gave her bum. I only had a couple of seconds to change the condom because she was dragging me on to her. I still imagine how her tits were hanging when we were doing the doggie. I had to pull out after about 20 minutes into action because I couldn't hold it any longer.
After we cleaned ourselves up, we both just came and sat down on the couch. Then comes the missus of the host. She was like "what you two doing all cuddled up?". and started giving me a blowjob. Two minutes later Mrs. X was all in the mood again after seeing me and the other lady enjoying ourselves. Mrs. X asked me if I could eat her again. So I was licking Mrs. X's pussy and the other lady was giving me a blow job. Me and Mrs. X started going on another round and we both came multiple times that night. After that, we both went and had a wash before coming to the couch to sip some alcohol and to take a breath.
So this is how our first group session went. We hope you guys enjoyed the post and as usual, please post a comment with your thoughts.






Comments