Quarantine

Image from www.shutupandtakemymoney.com

Well, things getting worse it seems. Islandwide curfew has now been imposed and it seems like this will continue for some time. Hope everyone is safe and well. Please do follow the guidelines given by the health authorities.

For us of course, there is not much difference in the routine. Both of us are anyway online and homebound so, getting our work done during the quarantine period is no difference for us. Kinda feel awkward since most of our friends are at home and are active on social media, we, on the other hand, fall into the limited (I would say and exclusive lol) crowd of working from home.

But I guess, there will be a lot of changes coming in on how we do things and there will be a new normal when all this pandemic passes us.

I will try to upload quick posts to keep all of you updated as well in the meantime. So stay safe everyone.

Comments