Binge watch and Humidity

Movies, Movies & Movies

Quarantine has given everyone more screen time than ever. Everyone is either in front of the Laptop, PC, TV or even the mobile phone. So, for me and the missus also the same thing. Either in front of the laptop working on a quick meeting or in front of the TV watching some movie.

My broadband quota which we usually carry a whole month was finished by around 24th. I saw a lot of online chatter going through that almost all the networks have started eating up everyone's quota faster than usual. I'm not a tech person so I wouldn't comment anything on that. But that is one fucked up situation if they purposely did something like that.

So we tuned in to most of the local channel and also the PEO TV connection for some entertainment. Wifey is a somewhat a Hindi fan; so she was quite settled since most of the channels showed some good old movies. For me, of course, it was difficult. I have what you called, a 'messed up' system of selecting a movie to watch lol. So for me, of course, the only relief I had was to download movies. we have a 50+ GB quota for our night time plan. and for the first time I've used up about 90% of it within these couple of days, we've been in quarantine 😂.

Humidity at it's best

Did any of you guys notice that the humidity level is going up these days?. Maaannnn it's been very difficult to stay indoors during mid-day. I wonder how difficult it'll be for the kiddos out there. My ice code tray is also doing overtime these days because of that.

Got to run, the better half is in the kitchen shouting to help her make dinner.

Comments